Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 22, 2010 - Dinner


We had Jeremy the A/C guy at the house giving our old and deteriorating air conditioning unit a cleaning and tune-up for the approaching hot season, so dinner was delayed. When Troy and I finally did eat after 8 o'clock, we had cashew chicken over jasmine rice, and egg rolls. No, it wasn't the healthiest dinner ever, but it was pretty tasty. I didn't make it from scratch. In fact, I have never tried to make chinese food from scratch. Note to self... Anyway, our dinner was a Wanchai Ferry dinner kit. We are big fans of the Orange Chicken too, but we didn't have one of those on-hand. And for the record, the frozen meals are not nearly as good as the dry kits that you add your own meat too. The frozen meals say they are for two, but I don't think they mean two humans. There might be enough for two birds, or two small Kate Moss-type aliens, but definitely not two men with hearty appetites. Check out Wanchai Ferry here.

I will soon be including pictures of what I eat. I just haven't gotten that part together yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment