Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24, 2010 - Lunch





Lunch was a bit more successful than breakfast, at least from a health stand point. I have been contemplating giving up my daily over-consumption of Diet Coke. Someone who works in my building has a water bottle filled with water and limes with her at all times. I thought this was a great idea, and I LOVE limes, so I decided I would do the same thing, in an attempt to kick the Diet Coke habit.

I went to Target at lunch time and bought a large, insulated water bottle (identical to the picture), then went next door to Publix and bought limes to go in the bottle with water. I am halfway through my second bottle of water, so I think this might be a success!

While at Publix, I picked up a small container of Savory Tarragon Chicken Breast Salad with almonds from the deli, and had half of it on two slices of whole grain bread. A welcome change from PB and Nanner. I also found a peach that actually smells like a peach, and I plan to eat that a little later this afternoon.

Wish me luck for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. The peach...not so much. It really smelled great, but it had a weird, sweet flavor that wasn't like peach at all. I can't even remember the last time I had a good peach. It has been many years.

    ReplyDelete