Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25, 2010 - Lunch


This morning, I got my water bottle filled with limes, ice, and water, and set it on the counter to grab on my way out the door. Trouble is, I never grabbed it on the way out the door. Since I am on day two of my quest to kick the Diet Coke habit, which is going quite well - thanks for asking, I need to have a drink available at all times so I don't get weak and head for the soda machine in the break room.

SO, I went to Target at lunch again today and bought another water bottle, so I will always have one here at work, just in case. I left a couple of limes here yesterday as well, so now I am all set.

When I was leaving Target, I saw Chipotle across the parking lot, and headed over and got a salad with pinto beans, chicken, two kinds of salsa, sour cream, and cheese. It was delicioso!

This is the first photo of my actual meal. I will try to do that more often as I get into this blog/food journal. The cup you see in the picture is filled with ice, which I paid full price for so I would have ice for the new water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment